- Project O - developing the soundtrack to Voodoo for premiere at Sadler's Wells, in the Lilian Baylis Studio, on 12th May 2017. Voodoo was commissioned by Sadler's Wells, with support from Arts Council England. http://www.sadlerswells.com/whats-on/2017/project-o-voodoo/
- Project O - soundtrack for dance performance Voodoo (also used in Project O's work Native Instincts:Psychic Labours).
- Jordan Mckenzie / London Gay Men's Chorus / The Freud Museum - choral work for Shame Chorus project.
- Project O - two pieces for contemporary dance performance SWAGGA.
- Cubitt Gallery / Lux / Rachel Reupke - Musical response to two films by experimental filmmaker Stephanie Beroes, performed live at Cafe OTO, London.
- Cubitt Gallery - composition and recording for Turner Prize-nominated video artist James Richards, for gallery installation.
- Brighton Photo Fringe - soundscape (editing and production) for exhibition by Anthony Luvera.
- Evi Tsiligaridou - original soundtrack to short film On Your Feet, Woman!
- Louise Chandler - original soundtrack to short film Bodylines.
- Move Movie / Katell Quillévéré - original soundtrack to feature film Suzanne.
- Scottish Film - live score to the silent feature film Häxan, performed at Filmhouse Edinburgh, Dundee Contemporary Arts and Glasgow Film Theatre as part of the BFI's Gothic Season.
- London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival - live score to the silent feature film Salomé, performed at the BFI Southbank, London.
- Andrea Zarza Canova - beat programming for Sonic Time Capsule piece on Radio Reina Sofia.
- Electra - new composition performed for The Wire magazine's John Cage centenary concert series Cage Rattling.
- Charlotte Cooper - composition of anthem for the Fattylympics.
- Charles Chintzer Lai - original soundtrack to short film Blue Monday.
- These Horses - music for performance art piece Dancer In The Dark.
- Anu Pennanen - music for art film Heavy Snowflakes.